Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We Got A First Timer!

Hi guys! Welcome to my little outlet for my weight loss journey. On February 1st, 2015 I decided that it was time to stop acting like a slug and get motivated to lose some weight! On this blog I will discuss different things I'm doing/trying, workouts, recipes, you know just a hodge podge of nonsense in regards to this trip I'm on.

First things first let me say that I have struggled with my weight all my life. I've never been "skinny" and not to sound like a Negative Nancy I doubt I ever will be. My body size is thick or big boned whatever you want to call it. My main goal is to tone up and feel good about myself.  I've done the crash diets and the fad workouts and all the nonsense in between but nothing has ever worked. I'm hoping this blog appeals to the ladies like me, and I know you guys exist!

So just a little about me....
I'm 30 years old...I still don't know how I got to this age but yeah it happened. I've been married to the love of my life for almost three years and we have two fur babies. I live in Louisville, KY and am a die hard University of Louisville athletic supporter! I'm a smidge of a social butterfly too so I love to go out on the weekends with the hubs and my friends. I love my city. Louisville has some amazing nightlife, restaurants, and there is always something to do around here. If you haven't been here you need to plan a visit ASAP! It's got all the southern charm you can imagine with a crazy uptown vibe. I can't see myself ever living anywhere else.

Since this is my basic introduction post I will keep this short and sweet. I hope to post daily to keep myself motivated. Please stick with me as I figure out how to upload pics, videos, and whatever snazzy stuff I can put on here. I hope this will be a place for support for people who just need that extra boost to get started down the road to getting healthy.

As of Feb 1st I am down 10lbs just from dieting and exercise. If you want to know what I'm doing check back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment